The SCV Convention of AA is proud to bring you a one-day workshop focusing on Emotional Sobriety. Dr. Allen B. (46 years of sobriety) and Herb K. (34 years of sobriety) will guide you through this day of discovery and growth.
Are you interested in improving the quality of you life? Honestly ask yourself:
- Am I "restless, irritable & discontent"?
- Do I have a healthy and happy life?
- Do I have balance, especially in my relationships?
At this one-day workshop, we will provide tools to
- Deal with our addiction and/or personal brokenness/unmanageability
- Submit to a change process and begin to have healthy relationships with ourselves & others
- Sustain this new “Way of Life” by the daily practice of universal principles resulting in a fully authentic/integrated life.
You will experience a process for:
- Identifying unconscious obstacles to your relationship with yourself & others.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your life, your relationships, and your happiness.
- Fostering your emotional/spiritual growth and having your life FLOURISH.
Registration - 8:30 AM
Orientation - 9:00
Emotional Sobriety - 9:30
Stages of Recovery - 10:00
Break - 10:30
Bill’s Letter - 10:45
Panel/ Q&A - 11:45
Lunch Break - 12:15 - Optional Jersy Mike's Box Lunch available ($15.00)
Fostering Consciousness - 1:00
Panel/ Q&A - 2:00
Break - 2:30
Psychological Concepts - 3:00
“Holding onto Yourself” - 4:00
Conclude - 5:00 PM